Wednesday 30 July 2014

Monthly Round-up #3


In July...

  • I graduated from university with a 2:2. This means that I am now a qualified primary school teacher and will be starting my NQT year in September. I've had a great time at uni but it's been pretty stressful and i'm glad to be leaving. My graduation day was lovely and I spent time with my family and boyfriend.
  • I met my new class. On the 14th we had our transition day where the children meet their new teacher and spend a day in their new classrooms or new classes (there are 2 classes per year group so every 2 or 3 years we mix them up). I loved meeting my very chatty class and i've noticed a lot of big personalities already. I've also started decorating my classroom which is the most exciting thing of all!
  • I bought a 50mm Canon lens. After months of deliberating on whether to buy it or not, I finally took the plunge after pay day and bought myself the loveliest lens of all time. It really does give a beautiful blurred background effect and I can't wait to start using it for blog posts. 
  • My boyfriend James came to stay and we had an exciting adventure at Delamere forest. You can read more about that here

Next Month...

  • I want to use my time wisely and start preparing for September
  • I'd like to do another baking blog post
  • I'm looking forward to a few events such as birthdays and James' nieces' dedication 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top