Saturday 12 July 2014

Things that make me anxious


I first saw this post on The Private Life of a Girl's blog and realised how it really is the smallest things that can trigger anxiety. I am a teacher so I don't get nervous public speaking and i'm happy to lead an assembly in front of 400 pupils and 40 members of staff. However, if I go to a carwash you can be sure my heart will be racing, i'll be breathing rapidly and i'll be gripping the wheel tightly. These are some of the other things that make me anxious.


Airports
Odd numbers
Thinking I have offended someone
Having my hair tied up
Driving in wind
Driving on the motorway
Being tired
Being ill
Bad dreams
Fireworks
Forgetting to moisturise my face
Being late
Being early
Groups of men
Someone unexpectedly knocking on the door
My dog barking
Builders
Being away from my boyfriend
People I know reading my blog
Toilet paper in public bathrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top